As United States has taken decision to deploy its 1,500 additional troops in the Middle East is a clear “threat to international peace”, said on Saturday Javad Zarif said Foreign Minister for Iran, Tehran’s state media published the news.
Zarif described addressing the official IRNA news agency earlier than moving to home after visiting Pakistan, “Increased US presence in our region is very dangerous and a threat to international peace and security and must be confronted,”
On another side, White house said the reinforcements emerged following the deployment earlier this month of B-52 bombers, an amphibious assault ship, an aircraft carrier task force, and a missile defense system, all are the result in response to a “campaign” of latest attacks approved by Iran’s top leadership.
Their attacks consist of a rocket was attacked into the Green Zone in Baghdad, Yemeni rebels targeted a key Saudi oil pipeline sending a drone, explosive devices that wrecked tankers close to the entrance to the Gulf.
Nonetheless, Tehran has declined he is not responsible of any of the attacks, “Americans make such claims to justify their hostile policies and to create tension in the Persian Gulf,”
As we have seen Washington ended the last exemptions currently it had granted from sweeping unilateral sanctions it re-imposed after giving up a landmark 2015 nuclear between major powers and Tehran in May last year.
The move caused a heavy new gust to already stumbling economy of Iran as even vocal critics of the restored sanctions, which also became reason Turkish authorities’ decline to buy oil attain from Iran’s soil.
The Islamic Republic has urged to those nations who are part of the 2015 nuclear deal such as France, Germany, Russia, Britain, and China to save it from newly imposed sanctions by United States.
United Kingdom including France and Germany launched a special payment system, entitled INSTEX, which is said to be the Instrument in Support of Trade Exchanges, nearly at end of January to allow Iran to continue trading with companies from Europe.
Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who is Supreme Leader of Iran dismissed the device considering it as a “bitter joke” in March.